Please update to version 126.96.36.199 or greater to get new cranes installed.
The Import/export file format has changed and new/changed cranes are only supported in the new version.
- Add a alternativ symbolstile. You can change it in the Options menu Skin – Icon Style then New for the new one and default back to the old one. The old one is per default on to not confuse existing customers.
- Skinning is now back again (was a customer wish).
- Fixed a bug where it happens that the outrigger load window don’t show up.
- Add a new import/export file format to support large load chart cranes with more then 8000 configurations.
- Update to SQLite database version 3.35.5.
- Change the listview for the load chart display to virtual listviews. Now its faster to show the load chart list.
There exists two different outrigger load information, the manufacturer outrigger load and the calculated maximal outrigger load (added in Version 188.8.131.52).
Manufacturer outrigger load
The manufacturer outrigger load is mostly in cranes with the blue source book symbol and it shows the information in the crane panel based on the boom length and radius.
The manufacturer outrigger load has it’s own chart like the load chart, you can show the chart by select ‘Chart’ in the planner views and here you can switch between the ‘Load capacity chart’ and the ‘Outrigger load chart’.
The outrigger load is also showed in the new ‘Outrigger load’ helping view added in version 184.108.40.206. If you have set a outrigger area it show also the outrigger pressure.
When the crane is a favorite then the insert crane mass is ignored only the manufacturer outrigger loads are used.
The unit of the outrigger loadings is from the manufacturer and it is a text based import. kranXpert don’t know the unit so there is no calculation to kN possible.
Calculated maximal outrigger load
The maximum outrigger load calculation is based on this formula
The 0.65 calculation factor is editable in the main menu ‘Options’ then ‘Settings…’ in the Miscs section.
For the crane mass the crane has to be a favorite crane. In the favorite edit window you can edit the crane mass. Insert the crane mass without the counterweight. kranXpert adds the countweight, central- and suspend counterweight and the use hook and all addional weights that you have set in the planner.
For the (individual outrigger area) kranXpert use this outrigger area. If there is no outrigger area then only the outrigger load is calculated.
The outrigger load calculation is showed in the new helper view and in the printer output.
If the added crane in the planner is not a favorite crane then the helper view shows a add button to add the crane as a favorite to edit the crane mass. If the crane is a favorite crane then it show’s a edit button to change the crane mass or the outrigger foot.
The area is need to calculate the outrigger pressure. There exists two areas, the outrigger foot and the outrigger pads the bigger one of these twos is used for the outrigger area.
To set the outrigger foot you have to add the crane as a favorite there you can select the foot type (rectangle/circle) and set the dimensions.
To set the outrigger pads you need to edit the crane object in the planner
Matusch GmbH is now the exclusive representative for the
The company is developing the crane scheduling software E.P.O.S. for over 20 years and has now extended the cooperation with KranXpert.
The KranXpert company is still responsible for the development of the KranXpert software.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
The E.P.O.S. interface has improved.
Add new fields to the project input: Order number, Offer number and Service.
The field service is showed in the welcome page
In the project assistant the project input has changed.
In the Planner the project input has changed and the printer output
This version is a public update for regular and pre release installs.
What is new since the regular 18.104.22.168 version:
- Fixed a bug where the application crashes when drawing a polyline.
- In the print portrait view fix the position for the telescope chart number.
- Fixes a bug where the printed charts not display all rows.
- Fix a bug when moving the view with a terrain.
- Fix a path bug where the wrong path was used for the kranXpert logo and crane images.
- Fixed a printing bug where you only can print two pages. (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3177725)
If you don’t know how to install the pre release please read this Blog post http://blog.kranxpert.com/?p=188
What is new in the version:
– Added Japanese language translation (thanks to Tadano Japan for that help)
– Fill color support for 3D elements, but only visible in the 3D view
– Add new selection filter to the ‘Install/Upgrade’ function
All = show all cranes available cranes
Not Installed = show only cranes that are not installed
Installed = show all installed cranes
Upgrade = show all cranes where a upgrade exists
– Add round outrigger pads support
– Add search for the object selection and the object overview
– In the options window added default font size
– Add project input text box mobile and email
– In the print preview you can now add additional text information to the planner and a new toolbar button ‘Copy to clipboard’
I add a customer wish, he wants customize the measurements view with drawing items and want add own outrigger load information, he also ask for automated dimensioning’s of the outrigger pads.
Now here it is…
Is the upgrade period to long and you can’t wait to get always the newest features/bug fixes?
No problem, in the new version i add a new update feature to get not only the latest public version also include updates for pre release versions.
Per default the feature is disabled, to activate it select in the main menu ‘Options’ then ‘Options’
click on the ‘Misc’ button and here you find the checkbox to include pre release version.
You know when you select the text drawing tool you can place text to the planning.
This text has in the version 1.6 a fixed size also when you zoom, so it could happen that when you zoom that the text is overlap with other text or drawing elements.
Some kranXpert users ask us to make the font size changeable. With changeable fonts size you running more and more in this overlap problem so the only way to fix that is that the font size is a unit size and not a screen size then the text is zooming with the view.
Text height is 5 meters for the ‘Big text’ and for ‘some text’ it is 1.4 meters