Matusch GmbH is now the exclusive representative for the
The company is developing the crane scheduling software E.P.O.S. for over 20 years and has now extended the cooperation with KranXpert.
The KranXpert company is still responsible for the development of the KranXpert software.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
The E.P.O.S. interface has improved.
Add new fields to the project input: Order number, Offer number and Service.
The field service is showed in the welcome page
In the project assistant the project input has changed.
In the Planner the project input has changed and the printer output
This version is a public update for regular and pre release installs.
What is new since the regular 126.96.36.199 version:
- Fixed a bug where the application crashes when drawing a polyline.
- In the print portrait view fix the position for the telescope chart number.
- Fixes a bug where the printed charts not display all rows.
- Fix a bug when moving the view with a terrain.
- Fix a path bug where the wrong path was used for the kranXpert logo and crane images.
- Fixed a printing bug where you only can print two pages. (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3177725)
If you don’t know how to install the pre release please read this Blog post http://blog.kranxpert.com/?p=188
What is new in the version:
– Added Japanese language translation (thanks to Tadano Japan for that help)
– Fill color support for 3D elements, but only visible in the 3D view
– Add new selection filter to the ‘Install/Upgrade’ function
All = show all cranes available cranes
Not Installed = show only cranes that are not installed
Installed = show all installed cranes
Upgrade = show all cranes where a upgrade exists
– Add round outrigger pads support
– Add search for the object selection and the object overview
– In the options window added default font size
– Add project input text box mobile and email
– In the print preview you can now add additional text information to the planner and a new toolbar button ‘Copy to clipboard’
Since kranXpert version 188.8.131.52 is out you can add images to the front, left side and top view.
Sizing the picture proportional. Default is checked
Lock the drawing element in the planner that the element is not movable / sizable.
When you double click on a insert image or use the tool button in the draw item properties you can edit the image.
With the red rectangles around the picture you can add cut margins. When you want dimensioning the picture like the ground plan picture click on the tool button ‘Dimensioning image’ then the movable dimension is showing, set the dimensioning to the knowing position and input the ‘Dimensioning distance length’ in the edit box.
jpg files don’t support transparent backgrounds, we prefer png files for ‘Add images from file’.
If you need a easy to use picture edit application check out Paint.Net from http://www.getpaint.net
I add a customer wish, he wants customize the measurements view with drawing items and want add own outrigger load information, he also ask for automated dimensioning’s of the outrigger pads.
Now here it is…
Is the upgrade period to long and you can’t wait to get always the newest features/bug fixes?
No problem, in the new version i add a new update feature to get not only the latest public version also include updates for pre release versions.
Per default the feature is disabled, to activate it select in the main menu ‘Options’ then ‘Options’
click on the ‘Misc’ button and here you find the checkbox to include pre release version.
New feature in the upcoming version, adding outrigger pads to the crane.
a new feature for the upcoming version of kranXpert.
The existing help system based on chm file is replaced with a own developed help system based on html/css with the possibility to send actions to kranXpert.
What means interactive? When you work with kranXpert the content of the interactive help window is changed by your doing and give you hints for the current action.
In the help window section ‘Action’ are links that are execute inside of kranXpert. As a sample when you click on the ‘Zoom in’ action in the interactive help window then kranXpert zoom in the view like when you click inside kranXpert on the zoom in button. So you have both worlds reading the manual and execute the methods directly inside kranXpert.
i make a poll about the drawing mouse click methods inside kranXpert in the welcome window.
Do you remember?
The result of this poll was
Most users 44% want to stay with the current click/click method, 38% want a new down/up drawing system. The result show me that I can’t remove the current method, some users want stay with it.
For the next upcoming kranXpert version we find a way to support both ways.